Alien Love

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout

This book is the beez neez, I have never read a more entertaining group of words in my life, I was constantly laughing! Like a Slap your knee, Cant catch your breathe between the hysterics kind of of laughter.

This book was hot, adorable, and all out swoon worthy, You will love Daemon and Katy's constant Hate love relationship and the friendship between Katy and Dee is so sweet it makes you realize what a true friend should really be like (Aside from the Alien part that is of course).

Only person I found myself totally disliking in this book was Ash, The Jealous Alien ex-girlfriend who seem to have no big purpose other then to make everyone mad! including me!!

This is a book for Young adults and adults a like, It gives a new twist to the Alien Concept that everyone should love, so if you are thinking, "This book is not for me, I don't like Alien books" well get over yourself and succumb to this wonderful experience, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!.

Time for the Synopsis!

Enjoy :)

Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something...unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don't kill him first, that is.